Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Monday, July 14, 2014

Teaching Zentangles in the Garden today!


Even with the horrible weather that was predicted for today we were able to get in our doodling class in the garden today at Centennial Cottage.

I have been teaching here for the past 7 or 8 years...and I never tire of this quaint sea side town and teaching what I love to others.......
 
I showed some samples




I set out all the supplies, we practiced some doodling techniques, and then I set them free......
they were busy little bee's.....I must say all of my students were excellent at getting creative in their own way.....
I loved that Kathleen wore Vintage head to toe...she looked adorable....

we started out simple.....making bookmarks.....

Kathleen got right to work...

so did Barbra.....

Michelle looked like a pro...like she has done this before......
 
and she has plans to use this type of designing in her crafty business..
It was nice to have a guy in class today....

Andy was amazing....and also a new Art teacher, looking for some inspiration for his High School students....

Marcia was busy all class long....coming up with interesting patterns and designs...

I must say it was a great class, very relaxed, with great students......

Thanks Historical Society Of Ocean Grove... I LOVE teaching in your sea side town....
I must thank Mary, Julian, and Anna for all of their hard work......They make my job so much easier.....I couldn't do it with out them.....


Next class Felt Flowers Wednesday July 16th...only a few spots remain...
if interested contact Anna  at 732-774-1869






No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.