Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Treasure Hunting along the shores...................


I was on the hunt for some drift wood for a craft project I want to make.....so  we decided to take a ride down to the waterfront in our  town called Lawrence Harbor.  It was the perfect day, the sun was shinning the weather was warm with a nice cool breeze...you couldn't ask for a prettier day!

there was a lot of debris on the beach and was nice to see so many crews helping out cleaning up the water front today.

it's nice to know that my town of Old Bridge New Jersey has a water front.... 

there was so much to look at............the sand, shells, driftwood, stones, board walk, fishing piers, jetties....

what a nice surprise to find this rose bush filled with gorgeous color, flowers and so many buds....

we spotted a  lot of the horseshoe crabs......which makes us think that the waters are getting cleaner.....or at least we are praying they are........

I always admired theses old wood pilings...


  
they remind me of a city.... along the water......

I hope you get a chance to get out today and Enjoy mother Nature......




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.