Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Sunday, December 8, 2013

What an ART filled day..........

had an amazing art filled day Saturday December 7th! started with the Art Alliance show, then the 100 square inches opening later that night......

there was such a huge turn out.......with yummie food and drinks and great music......

this show is for art work to be 100 square inches and less...........

these adorable little birdies are from my talented friend Grace.....

these are my 3 little beauties.........

this piece certainly caught every ones attention.......

our sweet lovable Gina passing around some hot chocolate......

if you are interested in becoming a member of the Art Alliance we would be so happy to welcome you to our gallery.....

also got a chance to see the John Lennon exhibit last night and that too was amazing......

was so thankful for an amazing day filled with Art, Love and all my friends.....

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.