Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Saturday, November 2, 2013

jewelry shows I AM READY!!!!


I have 5 very interesting jewelry shows coming up from now till the December......
my work space is loaded with interesting vintage pieces that I am creating into new modern pieces with great colorful beads and findings.....

I LOVE taking vintage finds and incorporating them into new and colorful pieces....

I  make pieces that you will not find anywhere else.... taking the old and updating it into something new and unique....

love taking vintage fabrics to create my pretty flower necklaces.....this piece help me win Cloth Paper Scissors mixed media jewelry artisan of the year for 2012.


Ellen Burstyn wearing one of my pieces from the movie "GRETA" with Hilliary Duff filmed in Ocean Grove New Jersey
hope you can visit me at one of my shows..I am sure you will not be disappointed....
come and get your holiday shopping done early.....
I would be happy to work with you to create a special piece for that special person on your list....


SHOW DATES

THURSDAY NOV. 14TH  4-6
 SALK MIDDLE SCHOOL OLD BRIDGE NJ
proceeds help the students in need in our town of Old Bridge New  Jersey

THURSDAY NOVEMBER 21ST  5-9 PM 
FREE OCEANIC LIBRARY OF RUMSON



FRIDAY NOVEMBER 22ND 6-10 PM
RIVERBANK ANTIQUES


SATURDAY DECEMBER 7TH 10-4
ART ALLIANCE RED BANK NJ

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful jewelry pieces - I would defo come for a look round if I were closer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh Holly you are so sweet.........How are you doing?????all good here in New Jersey........

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.