Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Monday, August 19, 2013

Art Show Asbury Park 2013



this was our view from our spot...not bad I must say.......the weather was not looking so good, but we set up and were hoping for the best....

we met so many nice people and there was so many out strolling the boardwalk which made for an interesting day..

and it didn't rain a drop....which made for a delightful show.....


 so happy when your art goes to a good home.....thanks Mary and Rob.......

thanks to all our friends who came and visited and for all your purchases.... 




Thanks Asbury it was a Great day!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.