Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Ocean Grove Giant Craft Show 2013

Well you couldn't have asked for a better day..............


the sun was rising and not a cloud in the sky....so happy since this was the weather week from HELL!

we got to the show, (Ocean Grove Giant  Craft Show) before 6 am...(we must be nuts!) and set up, then I reset up and so on and so on...just want to make it look nice and that takes some time.....

no matter how many times you practice and set up at home you always find something else to change or re do to make the perfect vignette.....

I love to add color to everything in case you haven't notice.....color to me is so important......

I try to incorporate it in everything I make...its seems to make so many so happy.......even in this little fishy bracelet  which sold!!!to a happy customer.....

fish seems to be a thing with me lately....and this  was my latest project....finished the night before the show...had many lookers but no one took the hook! (maybe next show, I hope....)
this is how they stared out....just plain wood........boring!!!!!
colorful flowers......

chatting with some friends.....
there were so many sites to see at the show, the blimp, the people,(not in that order....) the dogs, the art, the charming Victorian houses...it really is a special place that Ocean Grove......
I would have to say the BEST part of the day was seeing all my  friends who came to see me...that really meant the world to me and want to thank you all for taking the time to visit....this is Megan my adorable and talented student teacher..can't wait to work with her again this fall.......


another peek into our booth.....




it's really hard fitting so much into a 10x10 space.....and make it look nice.....

my dear sweet friend Lisa...and her cupcake piece she purchased.....glad it is going to a good home!!!ha ha ha like a puppy or something.....

to finish off a long, creative, and successful day John and I always head to  Asbury Park for our favorite drinks on the boardwalk........the mighty Rum buckets......

to another nice craft show........... even though it is a long day from sunrise to sunset it is always inspiring to see so many friends and fellow artists.....thanks Ocean Grove for another nice show...xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.