Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Saturday, April 13, 2013

SPRING has sprung!!!!!


so HAPPY that Spring is finally here on the East coast......



in my garden today the Daffodils were dancing in the wind........

What a color and such a beautiful scent.......

still waiting for the roses to show off....this was last years beauty......

and one of my favorites.......... the "red bud" tree from last year...can't wait to see her this year......

isn't "spring" AMAZING and COLORFUL.......

                                   hope you are out enjoying Nature today.....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.