Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

a Little bit of Heaven on a dreary spring day.....

I stopped to get some Easter Plants in one of my favorite LOCAL places.....Schulmeister Greenhouses.  We are lucky to have so many wonderful farm markets and stands right here in our town....

walking into the greenhouse was such a great feeling...after the painfully long fall and winter and now a cold spring..... it was like walking into heaven.......

the young plants are busy growing.....

the Geraniums were in full bloom......

and to see such gorgeous color...really  made my day....

I was so excited to see some of my favorites annuals......

I am already thinking  about what I want to buy and where I want to plant them....

I can't wait to get busy in the garden after this crazy fall and winter season.....
Here's to a COLORFUL SPRING!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.