Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

HEART ART DAY 4 OF MY VALENTINE'S WEEK CHALLENGE

PAPER 53
FOR THE I PAD......
IS AWESOME!!!!!!! 


I am addicted to my i-pad

and drawing hearts....lots of hearts....


instead of lugging around tons of supplies just  take the i pad.....

paper 53 is an app with tools for drawing, painting, sketching...and the colors are amazing.......

 I am sure you will LOVE it as much as I do!!!!
                     HAPPY CREATING!!!!                     

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I am a new reader to your blog - just downloading this app now, I can't wait to have a play, looks fab! - http://englishgirlcanadianman.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.