Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

HEART ART DAY 3 OF MY VALENTINE'S WEEK CHALLENGE....

 HEART ART is the challenge for the week...
I wanted to create all different things using HEARTS for this week of LOVE....
While in the store yesterday I happened to spot this adorable little box no  bigger the 3" x 3" and what did it say on it?????
HEART ART 
                                                
so how could I refuse?????
                       this cute little box of HEART ART is filled 
                                     with mini art supplies...
papers, stamps, stickers, stencils, cute mini scissors,
 and a book of directions....
 hope you are getting creative this 
VALENTINE'S DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.