Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Heart Art Day 1 of this VALENTINE WEEK!


So I decided I wanted to challenge myself to make a piece of art each day of this VALENTINE WEEK....and HEARTS of course are going to  be the theme.....

                         I thought why not make some ART outside on this beautiful day....                           and with all this white snow what a perfect canvas it will be......
 
so I gathered some sticks  from around my yard and made a heart....

then I thought what if I used some of my spray paints to create a heart.....
                         I have some empty spray bottles and added some of my favorite paints and
                                                       some water and instant spray paint.....

I wanted to break up the lines a bit so I took a piece of paper
                                                           and just  sliced into the heart...

then I wanted to add some PINK of course to the stick HEART!

and here is the 1st picture altered using picmonkey....
                         Hope you are planning to be CREATIVE  this VALENTINE'S WEEK!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.