Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Saturday, February 23, 2013

havin some FUN with paint and oil pastels........

 I am really enjoying playing with my paints and and anything  else that I can make a colorful mark with.....

I started using my Gelli Art Pad to make some mono prints....
I love making several mono prints on each sheet of paper.....

I wanted to add some textured lines so I made some marks with oil pastels...

kept it simple...with various lines and circles.....

tried a tropical look.....

I tried blending and adding more color....

just LOVE this group of paintings......

hope you got to create something colorful on this dreary day.....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.