Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Saturday, February 16, 2013

February's Art Alliance

February's Art Alliance Exhibition for this month is 
"Body Language" and "Riot of Color"

 and I was excited about this challenge....
because I LOVE  COLOR!!

whether you come in through the front door....
or the back door you are always welcomed...
this months Window  is by Sandra Roberts.

and I just love her work...it is so interesting, colorful , full of so many textures and patterns...


here I am with 2 of the my 3 pieces that were excepted....  the top  "Paper Boy"and middle one "Purple Rain".





"Urban Garden"




there were so many interesting pieces in this  show....
  sorry that we were busy and missed the opening....




 





this bottom painting "Squid 1st view" by my talented
 friend Grace Modla
got to get busy for next months challenge....
"IN THE DISTANCE" and "CLOSE UPS'... 
Make plans to see the next show Saturday March 2nd.
I promise you won't be disappointed....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.