Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Happy Birthday John...........


Tomorrow is my hubby's b-day and I thought I would take him out for the day.......

and what a beautiful day it was................
the weather was perfect..................

we headed down to the beach.......

first  stop was  Ocean Grove for some garage or cottage sales.....

then lunch in Asbury at McLoone's on the boardwalk...

the sky was so beautiful, the deepest blue.....

so many photo opps..........

is she just the cutest...... this is Pixie Lynn......I want a bike with a basket for my dog.....(hint hint)

a staple on the boardwalk.....

cool thrift shop in asbury.....
the one and only........

we even made it to some of the art galleries in town.....
bullets.........how clever....
love this piece....tiny tiny pieces of plastic pinned onto a board......very interesting.....

we always look for shells and John found this special one.....
we  ventured to the highest point on the eastern sea board....

and the view certainly did not disappoint..........

Happy Birthday John..hope you enjoyed your day....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.