Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Happy April 1st....



Can't believe that spring is here......I have been waiting for you...(but a little to chilly here in New Jersey the past few days...) We enjoyed some really warm weather I guess as a tease and now it is cold, raw and nasty out....but I know it the warmer weather is coming......



this is one of my favorite trees the red bud.....

took this just the other day when it was so nice and warm out....right in town at our local library.

here she is again....in all her colorful glory....

here is my spring vintage flower necklace.....

this is my bleeding heart...how I love them too! each year she keep getting bigger and better....

sun peaking thru the daffodils.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.