Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

What a nice day I had teaching... to adults for a change....

Saturday I taught one of my favorite jewelry creations to a lovely group of ladies in Historical Ocean Grove at an art retreat called Creativity by the Sea......we had so much fun.....and I was so proud of my students....they created awesome flowers.....which they incorporated into beautiful necklaces....  It was my pleasure to teach them something that I love to make.  



each student created their own colored flower

an added beaded centers.....


and each one was beautiful and unique.....
 


Audrey and Joanne

Jean and Jude

Joanne's finished piece

Jean's finished piece...(this picture doesn't do it justice it was stunning!)

Audrey's finished  piece

Jude's necklace  was more neutral and soft....so pretty.....

3 of us showing of our creations....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.