Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Friday, September 30, 2011

September 27th New York City Trip.....

Went into NYC with a few friends to see a friends fashion show...I am always looking for interesting things to photograph.

this was some kind of weird collage on the surface of and old building

a rain jacket, umbrella, purse, all kinds of things were glued on and painted....

next to this building was a little park that people were working on and this cute clean little pup was just laying there watching everybody...

thought this was funny since I am not so tall.....

went to see my friend Lois Eastlund who is an amazing clothing designer.....this is a shot looking down form my seat...the colors were amazing.

the show was at R-Bar in NYC. and this was a peak at a model waiting to go on....

the mood was awesome and the colors and atmosphere was nice...

This is Lois getting ready

one of the girls

one of the guys....

another great color blocked dress

the end....have a new camera and thought I was filming the entire show and when I found out I wasn't I was not to happy...so not as many pictures as I would like...

a wall along the street......

close up of that wall...see you never know where you may find some art inspiration.....it may be on your way home..stop and notice

                    Thanks Lois for the invite really enjoyed the show...you are amazing designer...so proud of you.....check out my friend Lois's site at    http://www.loiseastlund.com                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.