Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Art in the Garden at Ocean Grove.......

Wednesday magazine bowls and containers class on Wednesday is filled but still have some room in Friday's class Decoupage Vase and paper flowers if anyone is interested.....You will love spending the day creating art for a few hours in the gardens at Centennial Cottage from 10:30 till 1:00, then you are free to go to the beach, have lunch or even and Ice cream.... or all .....I have so many ladies  that come and bring their BFF's ..they have been taking  several of my classes over the years and we just have a great day...think about it...would love to see you.. for info check my blog  for all classes offered..or call Susan at the museum at 732 774-1869 to register....





No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.