Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

So proud to have won 2 awards from our township for Recycling Art with my students....here is some of our work....



 Houses for Haiti, so proud that our school raised over $1,700.00 dollars for the families of Haiti....
 recycled paper gift box horses
 recycled water bottle cat and plaster of paris

 recycled magazine page containers
 recycled library book altered art

 students original art work, and hundreds of recycled plastic bottle caps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.